Candidate skill requirements:
We are looking for someone who can create a model of a pet dog to be used within Unreal Engine. We need someone who can model, unwrap (UV), texture, rig and animate the game character model. The ideal candidate will have:
1] Experience as a 3D character artist;
2] Knowledge of character art pipeline and workflow in computer games;
3] Experience working with Unreal Engine 4; (preferably 4.16+)
4] Knowledge and experience of 3D Studio Max, Maya or Blender and FBX export pipeline including animation exports;
6] Portfolio showing character artwork as well as character animations.
7] Ability to create a milestone based schedule for this project on a tight deadline;
1. We need one pet dog character for a VR experience built in Unreal Engine.
2. The dog must be capable of a variety of animations (licking, fetching, playing dead, wagging etc.) based on how dogs behave in a domestic environment.
3. The character should be modelled , Unwrapped (UVs), textured, rigged, and have animation sequences with blend spaces [collectively known as assets]. The animations must be exposed to blueprints on Unreal Engine.
4. These assets will need to be optimised and checked within Unreal Engine 4.18-4.19 which is free to download and use.
5. Additionally, the dog must be textured with an appropriate fur material before delivery.
Project Type: One-time project