It is required to create a transparent ISAPI filter for certain file extensions by replacing the file name in the context with an empty string.
I'd like an ISAPI filter developed that will intercept file uploads and allow me to remove them from the posted data\fields list if they do not match the allowed mime type or file extension and optionally copy the uploaded file to a temp directory for review\investigation.
1) ISAPI dll will run on IIS6, IIS7, and IIS8
2) Will have config.ini that would have allowed file extension types, allowed file mime types, restricted extension types, and restricted mime types, temp directory setting, action setting (copy, delete)
3) Will have the ability\feature to copy file to temp directory specified in config.ini
4) Will have ability\feature to delete file and remove from form post fields\list
5) WIll call\fetch URL .asp page with querystring of IP, Host, filename, file path to be able to track activity
IncludeMethod: 1 (Extensions), 2 (MimeType), 3 (Both)
ExcludeMethod: 1 (Extensions), 2 (MimeType), 3 (Both)
DeleteFile: 0 (No), 1 (Yes)
Let me know if you have any questions.