Map of distribution network on arcgis
Bajet €750-1500 EUR
Attached in DWG format, a subdivision plan spread over neighborhoods called subdivision sectors. These subdivision sectors are divided into blocks. Each block bears address numbers. In these districts, a distribution network has been set up to which the blocks will be connected.
The purpose of our work is to map and set up an access database integrated into the arcgis system, to be able to respond to the following queries:
- Identify the closest network to house n°X
- Know the direction of flow to this house.
- Be able to locate the closest valve to the network that supplies this house. If this valve is closed, which houses will be affected.
- Be able to estimate the flow pressure of each house.
- Be able to represent all the pipes that make up the network.
- Be able to represent all the data concerning a subscriber (connection : active or terminated).
- Be able to represent all the data concerning the network.