I need to connect two gas sensors to one arduino, power them with one battery, and let a group of such Arduinos send their gas sensors' data to the computer wirelessly and simultaneously.
The following components have been chosen by me:
1. Arduino Nano 33 BLE
2. Sensor A (3.3V TTL level RS232, supply vol 4.5 - 5.5 V), sampling rate 1 reading per second
3. Sensor B (3.3V UART), sampling rate 1 reading per second
4. Nordic nRF Connect (optional)
5. NRF52840 dongle (on PC to connect arduinos)
6. Battery 20,000mAh.
You will need to help me provide,
1. code the Arduino to send gas sensors' data to one computer simultaneously
2. set up the nRF connect (or other portals) to be able to record data from a mesh of the arduinos (e.g. 15)
3. optimise the battery life to let each arduino collect the sensors' data for 2 months and send the data to computer at the same time
The final work will be like,
1. one arduino and two sensors powered by one battery to form one cluster with a sampling rate of 1 reading per second
2. a BLE mesh of these arduinos to connect to one PC (NRF dongle) wirelessly
3. PC records data from arduino A, arduino B, arduino C,..., arduino Z
4. each cluster can collect gas sensors' data for up to 2 months
I have chosen the above components after my research. You don't need to purchase anything except help me with the above.