Coin op (pulse) single use lockers using Arduino and/or Raspberry Pi
Dibayar semasa penghantaran
I am after some code for Arduino and/or Raspberry Pi, along with a basic LCD screen and potentially a relay PCB if needed, that has to perform the following:
- Display a particular message while waiting for a pulse
- When pulse is detected, ask customer to enter locker number
- After locker number is entered, customer enters a 4 digit pin, then re-enters to confirm it
- Code activates an output that opens the selected door, this also turns on an led to show that the locker is unavailable
- When a customer comes back to collect their goods, they press a button which then asks them for their locker number and password.
- Locker then opens and fully resets, ready for next user
Obviously it needs to be programmed that if the passwords are wrong, or another customer is using that locker, it doesn't open, and preferably gives a message on the display.
Need it to work with up to 12 lockers/doors. Also would like a button to clear each locker if a customer forgets their password. If the power goes out, it doesn't need to remember the saved lockers (although that would be nice) it will just be manually reset via the previously mentioned buttons
ID Projek: #30948886
28 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $489 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, We are a team of experienced IoT developers with expertise in raspberry pi. Please share more details about the requirents over a chat. Thank you.
Hi Sir! I am student of MSc Mechatronics and Control Engineering. I have done BSc Electrical Engineering. I am very expert in Arduino included its all module. I will give you best work on time.