Our project related to Constant Current variable Led controller , the Led Light controller have three function i.e increment, decrement and on/off the intensity, it also calculate lamp hours.
At load only one led lamp (Laod) that's variable using 1A to 18 A
The led controller is operated by 5 inch capacitive touch display
We already have one constant current Led controller that is operated by Touch screen (Arduino), we are facing issue while running the Led Controller at full Load ( 12 A to 18A) , the Led current is controlled by program installed at ATmega 2560 Arduino.
In this circuit their is no dedicated Current control I.C., the current controlled by Arduino I.C only
Our requirement to resolve the issue in our current control circuit and the issue is that touch screen or microcontroller IC hang up if we run the system continuous for 14 to 18 hr.
After restarting the system again its normal.
We want to resolve following issue by this project
1. We want to use the system continuously for 24 to 48hr without hanging.
2. The freelancer should resolve the hanging issue in our Led controller at the full load of 18A.
3. The problem may be due to touch screen, constant current LED controller or both .
3. We want to run the system at full continues load (18A) for 24 to 48 hr.
4. Its Variable Led constant current controller.
4. Before accepting the project the freelancer should ask all the required product related documents don't accuse for same after accepting the project.
25 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $399 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, I am electronics engineer and can help you to overcome this issue of constant current supply by designing appropriate circuit. Feel free to contact me for this task.
Hello, please provide photos of the laser and arduino powering , arduino themself , schemes of arduino and connection diagram and i will make all my best to resolve your issue ..
Nice project I have enough experience on c/c++, python, java and c#, excel, IoT and Arduino If you give me a chance, I will do best I want to discuss more via chat. Regards