I need one article on each of 5 subjects for a total of 5 articles.
Each of these 5 articles will then need to be re-written twice (you will provide me with a total of 15 files - 5 articles x 3 versions)
Instructions for rewriting and a list of topics are below.
Articles may be about any topic or micro-topic pertaining to the overall topic - example: Topic is success - you're article could be about becoming successful, being successful at life, at business, etc.
Articles are to be rich in content, easy and entertaining to read. I DO need a compelling and exciting title.
The supplied keyword phrase should appear at least twice in the first and last paragraph, and once in the other paragraphs. In addition, the associated keywords should each appear at least once in the article.
ARTICLE FORMAT: (These MUST be adhered to)
- Length: 400-600 words each
- MINIMUM of 8 paragraphs
Important!! Articles are to be formated as follows:
Title on top line.
Paragraph1 followed by empty line,
Paragraph2 followed by empty line, etc.
Bullets/lists must have a blank line between each point.
All files MUST be in ASCII text format (watch out for 'Word' formation - specially with puncuation). Articles not formatted properly will be rejected.
Delivered in a zip file containing the 15 separate .txt files
Delivery time: 1 week from awarding contract
Payment 100% on completion. I do not pay 50% up front or any other arrangement other than full payment on completion.
Project is for ghostwriting, full copyright will be transfered to me on completed payment of the project.
I look forward to receiving your bids. Please include some samples of similar articles you have done in the past.
REWRITING GUIDELINES - VERY IMPORTANT:
1. The Title needs to be rewritten, but must still capture or describe the theme of the article in as engaging or interesting way as possible.
2. Each paragraph needs to be reworded. The number of words and sentences in the paragraph may change. The overall content and meaning of the paragraph must remain the same.
3. The number of paragraphs must NOT change. i.e. if the article starts with 8 paragraphs it must end up with 8 paragraphs, and each of those paragraphs should still say the same thing as the original article, but just using different words. Any subheadings that are a single line should be rewritten, and should remain as a single line.
4. If the article has bullet points or lists, then each line of the list should be reworded, but the number of points or lines must remain the same. The style of bullet must remain the same, i.e. if the bullets are asterisks, they should remain asterisks. If the bullet points are numbered, then the numbering must be done in the save format.
- how to become wealthy (associate keywords: make money )
- what are you passionate about? (associate keywords: self-help, goals)
- steps to positive thinking (associate keywords: productivity, self-help)
- self improvement (associate keywords: self concept, self esteem, happiness)
- personal development (associate keywords: self-help, happiness, goals)