The deadline for this project is more lenient that the previous, but also comes with a fast-delivery bonus of $20, the fast delivery 10 days for this project, instead of 7 as the previous one you did. Same topic as previous project.
- 20 Articles 400-500 words each
- Simple SEO optimization according to explicit instructions easy to do.
- project budget is $80 with a $20 bonus, for all good work delivered within 10 days of project start. Maximum time project can be completed is 14 days, but bonus is only for articles completed within 10 days.
- paid by escrow payment after receipt of the full number of contracted articles.
- ORIGINAL writing only, no cut & paste from other web sites. All articles must pass through CopyScape as original content.
- I keep all rights on each article which will have no reference to the programmer, but have ghostwritten status; articles are for website/blog content only.
All articles created must be 100% unique and not copied from any website or offline material, and pass copyscape.
1) Quality of writing: All English writing-related deliverables MUST be of grammatical, structural and logical quality commensurate with written English in a professional journal (unless otherwise stated by the Buyer). If you are a non-native English speaker you are HIGHLY CAUTIONED AGAINST bidding, unless English is your first language and your command of the English language is the same as a native English speaker.
2) Writing Copyright: All deliverables MUST be completely your own original work and may not be taken (in whole or in part) from any work that you do not have full and complete copyrights to (unless otherwise stated by the Buyer).
2a) You may not quote material from other sources.
2b) You may not paraphrase from other sources.
2c) If you infringe any copyright you will forfeit all escrowed funds under the terms of "fraud" in your contract and may have your account suspended. DO NOT BID ON THIS PROJECT, unless you fully understand United States copyright law and it's ramifications to you.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.
3b) No part of the deliverable may contain any copyright restricted 3rd party components (including GPL, GNU, Copyleft, etc.).