- 20 Articles 400-500 words each
- native English speakers only
- project budget is $50 to $80 with a $20 bonus, for all good work delivered within 7 days of project start. Maximum time project can be completed is 10 days, but bonus is only for articles completed within 7 days.
- paid by escrow payment after receipt of the full number of contracted articles.
- ORIGINAL writing only, no cut & paste from other web sites. All articles must pass through CopyScape as original content.
- I keep all rights on each article
Writer must have English as first language and be able to take terms given and write an informative, upbeat article on each term, sticking to content-instructions given as far as where to use terms in the article.
Writer must be self-motivated and have the ability to deliver articles within the time-frame given, and not require any help doing the research.
Therefore if a coder has other obligations in the next 10 days, do NOT bid on this project as it requires a coder committed to the deadline. If a coder is planning a vacation or is a student with school tests to juggle during this period, do NOT bid on this project as the deadline is very crucial.
All articles must be spell-checked and written in natural English and not appear to be created by a foreigner whose first language is not English.
All articles created must be 100% unique and not copied from any website or offline material, and pass copyscape. To rule out automatic bid submissions, pm with the secret word: bluebird. Need more than 1 writer as have several batches of 20 articles each needing creation.
1) Quality of writing: All English writing-related deliverables MUST be of grammatical, structural and logical quality commensurate with written English in a professional journal (unless otherwise stated by the Buyer). If you are a non-native English speaker you are HIGHLY CAUTIONED AGAINST bidding, unless English is your first language and your command of the English language is the same as a native English speaker.
2) Writing Copyright: All deliverables MUST be completely your own original work and may not be taken (in whole or in part) from any work that you do not have full and complete copyrights to (unless otherwise stated by the Buyer).
2a) You may not quote material from other sources.
2b) You may not paraphrase from other sources.
2c) If you infringe any copyright you will forfeit all escrowed funds under the terms of "fraud" in your contract and may have your account suspended. DO NOT BID ON THIS PROJECT, unless you fully understand United States copyright law and it's ramifications to you.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.
3b) No part of the deliverable may contain any copyright restricted 3rd party components (including GPL, GNU, Copyleft, etc.).
10 days is the absolute limit to complete the project. This deadline cannot be negotiated or altered. Bid only if you can commit to write 20 articles in the next 10 days and deliver them on time. Bonus will be given for good work completed within 7 days, as stated above.