Sedang Disiapkan

2 X Wikipedia Entries

Hi

We are looking for an experienced writer to help write 2 X Wikipedia entries.

One based on our company and products and another new entry based on our company director.

You must have experience writing Wikipedia pages.

You must abide by our terms:

1.) We will help write the Wikipedia entry with you.

2.) Payment will be made 25% up front and the remaining 75% if the entry stays live for at least 30 days.

3.) Must include images

This is to help the SEO of our brand as well as Google Now results.

Kemahiran: Article Writing, Penulisan Kandungan, Penulisan Iklan, Penulisan Hantu, Wikipedia

Lihat lebih lanjut: seo wikipedia, wikipedia writer, entry writing products, writing wikipedia, company director, wikipedia writing, company pages wikipedia, company products articles, wikipedia articles writing, wikipedia company, payment writing wikipedia, looking wikipedia writer, seo wikipedia writer, wikipedia entry writer, company wikipedia, writing wikipedia articles, write wikipedia pages, writer wikipedia articles, wikipedia images, translate italian days remaining translate italian, live days, experienced wikipedia writer, account expiring days remaining ror, editorskeys, write company wikipedia

Tentang Majikan:
( 7 ulasan ) Manchester, United Kingdom

ID Projek: #5398539

Dianugerahkan kepada:

afms90

Wikipedia editor and expert since 2009. I've done Wiki pages for companies, artists, casinos, bands, and many more. I can add images, infoboxes or anything you need. I'm also a experienced academic writer, and I have w Lagi

£150 GBP dalam 3 hari
(11 Ulasan)
4.3

9 pekerja bebas membida secara purata £33 untuk pekerjaan ini

silverhorse73

Hi I am Julia, a stay at home mom with 9 month old daughter so I currently have free time throughout the day. I am an individual writer and not a team. I do not outsource my work and therefore can commit to writing 100 Lagi

£25 GBP dalam sehari
(248 Ulasan)
6.8
singhalakansha

Hello, I am interested in your project. I assure you, my skill and education will make my work better then any one else... My work will be proper and timely supplied... Let me know if i get chance... Thanks,

£18 GBP dalam sehari
(3 Ulasan)
1.2
LuckyJumper

I am interested in this job because I have experience in articles writing and I am familiar with wikipedia. Moreover I have a lot of free time:)

£18 GBP dalam 3 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
wickey1703

I have wikipedia enteries experience, i am perfectly capable and willing to help you, hope to hear from you

£19 GBP dalam 2 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
steodosic

Since 2007, I contribute to Wikipedia in order to provide comprehensive, free and reliable source of information to the people around globe. I enjoy Wikipedias' work with exceptional freedom and ease. Winning this cont Lagi

£15 GBP dalam sehari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
pratikkarki2015

i have done several editing and writing in the Wikipedia. i have completed many task form the Wikipedia for just time in past. i can help you to write new page. i have Wikipedia account.

£10 GBP dalam sehari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
michaelspires

I have a great experience in Wikipedia world, as you can see im my contributions page: [url removed, login to view]:Contribui%C3%A7%C3%B5es/Michaelpires I'm sure I can help you creating a page about you, Lagi

£20 GBP dalam 7 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
stefanilievski

I have been writting wikipedia articles for about 2 years. I assure you I am the one that can do this work. I can also provide my work done for wikipedia.

£18 GBP dalam sehari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0