In this book, all the characters have struggled with learning disabilities. We hope to get both writers and illustrators with learning disabilities to do thus book.
1. Required tasks:
• Fully develop each character story in maximum of 300 words (reference synopsis provided, with additional research by writer to develop and round out story)
• Writers are expected to deliver in 2 stages: initial story generation, plus 2 rounds of edits
• Each story needs to be easy-to-read and understand, following below five-paragraphs outline:
a. First paragraph: The introduction
1-2 sentences introducing character: name and development background
b. Second, third, and fourth paragraphs: The “heart” of the creative story, including character’s learning challenge(s)/struggles, how the challenges are overcome, and achievement
c. Fifth paragraph: Conclusion
• Aim is to inspire: highlight character’s success or contribution to society in an insightful manner
2. Expected output:
• Five-paragraph story
• Final work must be delivered in WORD file with tracked changes (all story contents need to be factual, substantiated by source)
look for writers with learning disabilities
Please let me know your story about learning challenges when applying this job, thank you.
18 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $401 untuk pekerjaan ini
I am an IT engineer. writing is my leisure pursuit. I can create imaginative stories as I am authoring a book as well. kindly message me for further communication.