Excited about the crypto currency and blockchain industry?
Want to get paid to research for us and become a crypto industry expert?
You will be working for private foreign crypto currency investment firms that are looking for smart and hard working researchers to help us find the best investments in the market.
We are private here on Freelancer and in the public because the security risks in this industry are great, so we will not be advertising who you are working for until you get the job. But the manager had 30 staff in Hanoi for several years and has over 20 years of outsourcing experience in Asia.
The roles will start part time and become full time for team leader and possibly for 2-4 more staff in the near future.
If you are:
- fluent in English reading and writing, strong at speaking/listening
- very interested to learn about blockchain and crypto
- interested to learn about different business models and industries
- great a researching
- reliable and self motivated
Looking to start in the last two weeks of July, a quick training program, then 16-25 hrs of work that will build if you are good.
The tasks will be split up depending on their skill and time:
- reading social media feeds in real time (Twitter, Discord, Telegram, LinkedIn) of cryptos that we like
- reading news websites for information about cryptos that we like on a daily and weekly basis
- sending notification through to us immediately about something is important (eg. it will affect the price)
- updating shared calendar with new events they find on several websites
- tracking technical analysis tools that help us to identify trading opportunities with cryptos that we like
- tracking sentiment analysis tools that help us to identify changes in social media 'noise' with cryptos that we like
- reviewing ICO (new cryptos) to find cryptos that we might want to review in more detail
- updating reporting tools such as Trello and shared excel sheets etc
- talking with your foreign teams on a daily and weekly basis
We will be basing the team out of a shared work space like [login to view URL] or something similar depending on the location of the team once the team have completed to trial.