ADHD course – Writing that needs to be done.
• I am writing a script for my ADHD course.
• Each lesson is 5 minutes long and needs about 1000 words.
• This means I need about 21,000 words written.
What is required from the writer
• The information I present will not be in chronological order. E.g. I might start in the middle and then go to the beginning.
• Therefor I am not looking of a transcriber but more a really good writer that will help make perfect sense.
• The writer is not required to have any knowledge of ADHD
• However will be required to “think on their feet” to make what I say readable and understandable.
How we can work together
• I prefer it when the writer asks me lots of questions and is engaging and thinking on their feet.
• I would rather the writer is “challenging” rather than “respectful”. What I mean by this is that the writer should at points contest what I am saying if its not clear enough, too boring, to labored etc.
• I don’t require subject knowledge but I do require that the writer has a good understanding of flow and easy to read writing style.
• I expect to speak to the writer daily for meetings.
o In the meetings we will talk about 1 specific lesson (1000 words) I will talk through it they can ask questions etc.
o I think we should record the meeting and then the writer can write work. We will then schedule a time that we check through work.
• I work best with people that are highly engaging, curious and happy. This should be an informal environment when we can joke, challenge each other and keep on working together to create really good content.
After the job
• After the job I will require more help as I want help loading this course onto a platform, helping administer the course and get it online.
• Those that are interested in learning about selling course will learn from working with me.
14 pekerja bebas membida secara purata £10/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
I think I may fit perfectly for this project. I have a very good writing skills, and more importantly I have massive knowledge about ADHD where it can be of great help here.