In order to be eligible for this position you need to provide a portfolio of your own content that you created. The purpose of this request is to see how you craft content.
The ideal candidate needs to be aware of UK culture, language and business culture as customer are UK based.
WP Design based in London is seeking a Web Copywriter to work with our team. The purpose of this role is to write content for WordPress websites according to the provided structure and deliver content support for on-going projects.
- The ideal candidate will take responsibility for their content from creation to website population.
- Research topics
- Create a structure for the page content (GatherContent account will be provided)
- liaise with clients
- Creation of Photoshop PSD designs.
- 4+ years’ proven experience of Web copy-writing.
- Be able to write as English-native speaker ( tone of voice should be targeted to UK audience )
- Be able to clearly communicate in regular meetings in a manner understandable for everyone.
- Be able to have a business conduite and communicate with clients.
- Awareness and experience of populating WordPress websites with copy.
- Be able to work in the terms of our company culture(tools, processes and methodology).
- Be able to work with strict deadlines and make sure these are met (it is expected to do this by default).
- Be able to work independently, take ownership and act as problem solver.
- Ensure regularly communication with the PM about project status and issues - during regular meetings (Agile/sprint).
- Be able to highlight issues in a timely manner so actions can be taken in time.
Skype & Slack - communication/meetings
Grammar and spelling check
A test will be required as part of the interview.
Please provide niches/topics you are specified in ( medical, web, trades, technology, property ).