I'm in the process of designing a booklet and brochures for an upholstery business and I would like someone with excellent ENG to write me all the contents and etc.
All Materials are available in a large range of colours and variations. We specialise in fitting new replacement hoods, soft tops and cabriolet roofs to convertible cars, cabriolet cars and sports cars. We can repair holes, gouges and discoloration.
At Upright upholstery, we are totally committed to providing fast, cost effective solutions to all your cabriolet hood problems. Upholstery problems are generally variations of damaged or worn upholstery. You have many choices depending on your unique situation.
•Auto Upholstery - Leather auto upholstery, fabric auto upholstery
•Leather Auto Upholstery kits - OEM or factory upholstery
•Upholstery Repairs Replacing worn out or damaged items
•Seat Repairs - Power seat motors and tracks, manual and power
•Truck Seats - Bench and bucket, forklift and utility vehicles
•Headliners and Sun Visors - Modern shell headliners, old school bow type headliners, vinyl, fabric and even suede
•Convertible Tops - We can replace and repair Convertible Top - Cables, rams, frames, side tension cables hydraulic system refilling and delaminated glass windows
•Vinyl Tops - Simulated convertibles, half tops, quarter tops in vinyl
•Motorcycle seats - Vinyl and leather seats, side cars
•Boats - Boat covers, cushion, side rail and seat upholstery
•Golf Cart Seats - Replace or repair
•Steering Wheels - Hand sewn leather covers
•Tyre Covers - Vinyl and canvas Jeep-like outdoor covers
•Recreational Vehicle RV - cushions and upholstery, new cushions
•Tonneau Covers – Snap on the body or frame type bed covers
* Car reverse sensors
*We install navagation system for all cars old/new
*We look after the upholstery side of things in gyms, medical clinics, hospitals ( Such as upholstery on gym equipment's & medical and surgery beds and more)
* Marine upholstery (Boats)
*Upholstery for restaurant and cafés seats, sofas and chairs
The booklet needs to be 7 pages double sided and 3 procures single side.
After the content writing it will go to design so therefore I want each page to have about 65% text and the other 35% will be pictures and other information which the designer will look after.
62 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $366 untuk pekerjaan ini
My bid is for Quality articles. Get Unlimited Revisions and 100% Copyscape FREE. Relevant Skills and Experience I have already completed About 2000+ projects here. Proposed Milestones $250 AUD - articles