I need a standard email message built for me to send to potential clients. It needs to quickly catch the attention of the client and explain in enough detail why they need my services while not boring or turning them off too quickly. I am canvassing local businesses in my area for website or logo redesign. The letter should include the following elements (in no particular order) and whatever else you think:
- Why it is important to have a well-built website as well as an attractive, effective logo.
- It should mention that I am local to the area and that I take a personal interest in every project.
- It should state that I offer ongoing support even once the project is complete.
- I have 14 years in customer service
- 7 years in web design, logo design, photo retouching, and video editing
- I want to disclose in the letter that I found them via internet search and noticed that their [logo/website/etc] needed some work [insert your preferred phrase]. The point is to make it more personal and not seem robotic.
- An upbeat, yet professional, greeting and salutation.
- Mention that I would complete a mock up free of charge
- Include pricing Logo design $___ Website design $____ + $199 annually
- I want them to not only feel compelled to read the full letter but also email me back with questions or comments.
- I also offer photo retouching, video editing, reports/spreadsheets and automated reports in Excel.
- Should be no longer than this project description
Must be written in perfect English, please. Those who provide a sample in their bid will have a much better chance of being selected. Thank you.
I just wanted to mention my budget is around $50.