This assessment requires you to develop your research proposal to a full high-fidelity prototype. You
will identify, design and present a set of UI Designs that represent a Micro Solution for a complex
scenario, that improves engagement with the QAG Art Collection with our industry partner the
Queensland Art Gallery (QAG).
=====Details: For this assessment, you are required to submit a Design Research Document (PDF).
Covering the below deliverable items.
Content: Your Design Research Document will include (building on assessment 1):
• Context: Review of project and related research (case studies)
1. Identifying the scenario (setting), and context choice i.e. Visitor Mode, 3 Phase or 4 Phase
2. Interaction Challenge (problem).
3. Emerging Technology (opportunity).
4. Potential Impact (change).
• Concept: Clear, short description of the product. This should express your ideas and its
• Design: UI Visualisation (mockups) of the concept, including design process evidence.
• High-Fidelity Prototype: designs with indication of application and use with the chosen
• Individual Reflection: what did you contribute to the project? What did you learn, technically
and theoretically? What would you do differently? This contributes to your Individual
component of the Assessment
======Content: 2min Video Pitch will include: video voice should be female =============
1. Introduction: Name, title, unit, semester, year.
2. Context: Discussion of relevant context content.
3. Concept: The resolved description of the product
4. High-Fidelity prototype: In use in scenario context.
5. Support Material: Images may be used i.e. screenshots, photos of Documentation content.
6. Aesthetic: Style etc; Titles may be used to assist discussions and chapter sections.
7. Quality: The video content, editing, sound, font, to be considered in a cohesive package.