We’re building a new media business that provides high-quality investigative content and interviews for the Healthcare Cybersecurity industry. In order to get this business off the ground and gauge interest in the offering, we’d like to create three representative articles. We’ll provide additional clarity on the intent / structure of the articles prior to our engagement; however, we expect the topics to be along the following lines:
1. An investigative article into a recent security breach in the healthcare industry
2. A technical article on the growth of ransomware attacks and the best practices for dealing with them
3. An interview with a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) at a major healthcare organization
- This newsletter will be focused on long-form, high-quality content so experienced reporters are preferred.
- Knowledge of, interest in, and experience with cybersecurity / data privacy is preferred but not required. Please specify any relevant experience that you have!
- Please provide us with a couple of relevant writing samples.
- We would like to engage ASAP and expect each piece to require 4-5 hours of work.
Our goal is to build an institutional enterprise media company; as such, this engagement has the potential to become a full-time reporting role.
Please let us know if you are passionate about these topics, qualified to write these articles, and interested in the opportunity. We look forward to working with you!
23 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $415 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi my name is sandeep pal and i have knowledge of Eathical hacking and i also have a team to do work so i can do your work further details we can discuss on chat.
Hi friend, my three core values are EFFICIENCY, QUALITY, and EXPERTISE. I will deliver your Cybersecurity articles within the stipulated DEADLINE and a guarantee of NON-PLAGIARIZED work. Let’s make a deal thanks