We need 4 general text about travel for landing pages. We are online travel agency and our target is people 30-50 years old. They want to travel comfortably, but not expensive.
Length: 450-500 words / 1 text.
What we want avert:
• Please don’t use brands online travel agency, flight search engines. You may use brand of the most popular airlines
• Please don’t write about something terrible or deterring from customers perspective
4 paragraphs about travel tips:
1. Why we should travel? Max 120 words
2. How you can save money during travel?
• Earlier reservation of flight tickest and hotels
• City Pass in some cities
• Look for cheap transport (check if public transport is cheaper than rent a car)
• Look for local restaurant outside touristic area
3. How to check in?
• LCC prefer online check-in. Mostly it is the only one free way to check-in
• GDS on the airport - be earlier
• You get an accurate information with ticket
4. When you should rent a car?
• Monuments and your “must-see” are far away from each other
• Public transport is untrustworthy
• You have a lot of luggage
• You travel with family
• You don’t like to spend all holidays on the hotel beach
1. Website description. Why is it worth to book airline tickets on our website? [url removed, login to view]
• You must not go out - you can book flight on website or contact us by email or call center
• Payment and your data are safe. We maintain the highest security standards
• You may choose from all airlines (low cost and regular) and routes all over the world.
• We offer direct flights and with changes (if direct connection doesn’t exist or is expensive, we create flight with change)
• Search is clear, fast and simple and users friendly
2. Cheap travel. How to travel by plane as cheap as possible?
• Book ticket 3-4 month before the travel - The prices are then the lowest
• Choose a few destination and origin airports - If tickets to first city are expensive, maybe you can find a cheap one to another?
• Travel with hand luggage - it’s cheaper (in low cost airlines), safer (don’t lose your bag) and faster (don’t wait for baggage claim).
3. Travel insurance. When is it worth to think about travel insurance?
• Always when you want to play sports aboard
• Always when you travel with child
• When you travel to country where the cost of health care is high
• Although, actually, in any case of travel aboard - don't upset yourself, for a start.
4. Save time. How not to waste time traveling?
• Before travel prepare list of interesting places, addresses and information how to drive. You don’t have to see everything, but don’t waste time on holidays looking for information.
• Rent a car online or check public transport if you spend time in the city
• Buy city pass or tickets online - skip the queue
1. Travel by plane - it’s safe, fast, cheap and comfort
2. When is the best moment for ticket reservation - 3 month before short travel, 5-6 month before intercontinental flights
3. Differences between low cost carriers and regular airlines - price (lower / higher), luggage politic (paid registered luggage / free luggage), routes (continental / continental and intercontinental) and others.
4. What can I take (to hand luggage)? (eating, drinks and others)
1. preliminary information about air transport - several historical facts, several facts about safety. In other words – introduction
2. advice when to book flights. The general rule is to buy flights as early as possible when the cheapest classes are available.
3. information about the most popular aircrafts in Europe and in the world. Several popular machines (5 jets, 3 propellers), several advantages and several disadvantages of each of them.
4. about the etiquette and good habits when traveling by plane. The paragraph should answer the following questions: how to behave at the airport (check-in, baggage); on a plane (boarding, taking places, coping with stress, what not to do).
4 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $200 untuk pekerjaan ini
+ 10 years of experiences within business consultancy and translating text from English to Danish and vice versa. Reliable, efficient and high quality output.