A top survival and preparedness website is in need of experienced writers who are preppers, survivalists, woodworkers, DIY-ers, or bushcrafters.
We need high-quality articles of at least 2,500 words, written for the US public, conservative, right wing, 45+ years, both genders. There is no upper word count limit so long as they're fluff-free.
- English as your first language (US, UK, Canadian, Australian, etc.)
- The articles need to be written in a colloquial, friendly, casual voice, targeted at American men and women age 45+ who are interested in prepping and practical things.
- No fluff! We can tell if you know survival and preparedness.
- Copywriting skills are a plus but not mandatory. We are focused on high quality content first and foremost, the resulting articles should be full of golden nuggets, tips, tricks, tactics. If you can make them sound catchier with your sub-headlines and an interesting writing style, that's a definite plus. We will provide article writing guidelines plus all our support.
- The content needs to be 100% unique and we retain all copyrights, meaning you cannot publish what you deliver anywhere else (including print, audio or video format). It needs to pass copyscape. PLEASE DO NOT SPIN ANY ARTICLES. Please do not submit photos from the Internet or taken by others; only photos taken by you personally will be accepted. Just like in the case of written content, you will give us all the copyrights (but you can always take more photos of the same things should you need to).
- The articles will be published either under our name, yours or a pen name, but, again, we retain all copyrights and you cannot publish or sell them anywhere else.
- You will have to proofread and edit your documents for brevity and clarity.
- You need to provide article samples if you want to be take into consideration.
- You will have to research other websites, forums and blogs. We need articles that are 2x better than what you can find on Google.
- Please bid for one article of at least 2,500 words. We can pay $45 per article but we can increase that after you've written 10 articles for us. We don't want to leave important information out, so we will pay a bonus for the extra words. Photos, drawings and diagrams will also be paid extra so long as they're approved by us first.
- This is an ongoing project, we would need 2-3 articles per week.
- Some articles may be published in ebooks, reports, newsletters and so on.