- 2 articles about the given topic: Everything About Freelancers
- Level of article development: please write at the in-depth level (develop in some aspects: What is freelancer/ Who are they/ Features to define a freelancer/How to determine that you are part-time worker or freelancer/ Many freelancers confuse that they are part-time workers, how to differentiate between them/ Similarity and difference of part-time workers and freelancers/ How to transform from part-time workers to freelancers/ Realizing that you are freelancer not part-time worker, you will find that you can get more job opportunities/ What clients of part-time workers/ freelancers); Give example, Provide useful information and accurate and reliable source of information if any.
- Please read the requirements below for detailed information:
- Quantity: 2 articles (500-800 words per article)
- Remuneration: 20 USD per qualified article
- Releasing term: divided into 3 separate parts per article:
(1) Layout: 30% (Topic + Main contents (3-5 subheadings))
(2) Draft writing: 40% (Writing + Image/clip)
(3) Final article: 30% (After accepting your article)
1. Working process:
+ Send your layout within 1 day
+ When your layout is accepted, write and send us within 1-2 day(s) (depending on number of articles)
+ 1 day for us to consider your article
+ If your article has to be corrected, correct and send us within 1 day
2. Presentation of layout:
Title (max: 70 characters, please provide keywords of your article)
Introduction (meta description: max 180 characters)
+ main idea
+ main idea
Remarks: Each paragraph must repeat keyword at least once
3. Images of article:
+ An article requires 2 images (550px) not containing any logo, brand, watermark, etc. of any company or organization.
+ Send article and images separately in a zip file.
+ Please take note below each image the image content with keyword
4. Name of article:
Please name your article in the following order: layout/writing_your name_given topic_title article_date of writing
5. Deadline and penalty:
+ You have deadline for layout (1 day) and draft writing (1-2 day(s)) as agreed).
+ You can ask for extending your deadline by 1 day if you think you don’t have enough time to finish, provided that you must notify us in advance; in this case you must not delay any more.
+ In case of no extension, when you miss the deadline, we’ll give you more 4 hours with your proper reason.
+ For 2 cases above, if you miss the deadline, you will be discounted 1$ for every hour of delay.
+ You can correct your article not more than 3 times within 2 days, if your article is still not accepted, we will not pay the rest (30%) to you.
- Your article must:
(1) Meet general standards of a writing (tense, grammar, wording, structure, not using passive voice more than 10%)
(2) Not have any info related to international politic affairs and/or standard customs.
(3) Have brief and concise content.
(4) Be practical and realistic, not recommended academic content.
(5) Ensure copyright of the given info. The content must not be duplicated more than 10% on Google search’s result.
(6) In case of using reference content, it has to be noted from the original sources or internet collecting info.
(7) In good SEO’s standard requirements for contents (keyword, keyword density, meta description…)
(8) In good SEO’s standard requirements for images (alt tag, size, format, file size…)
(9) In good SEO’s standard requirements for videos (description, keyword, metadata, redirect link, embed…)