Launching an authority site in the camera/vlogging industry. Need constant flow of quality articles from experienced writers. Detailed instructions will be provided.
New site looking to become an authority in the camera and video production industry is looking for writers.
Site is fresh so tons of work is available for motivated writers.
Just starting out we will need 50k words and we plan to expand up to 250k words.
We like to publish big pillar articles ranging from 1000 and can go up to 6000 words. You must be able to write these kinds of articles and retain reader's attention
We expect writers to do their homework and produce quality content that reads well and doesn’t miss a beat when informing readers. We do not expect our writers to be salesmen but aim to be a consumers’ advocate.
This is not a freelance writing gig where you spend 30 minutes Googling your topic to write a blah blah article that you wouldn’t even read yourself. We focus on quality before quantity.
Here's what we're looking for:
- Some experience as a writer
- Perfect English
- Some college-level education
- Never misses deadlines
- A bit of knowledge and a lot of interest in the camera and video industry
What we're NOT looking for:
- SEO posts, list articles, re-writers, low quality content in any other form.
- Agency, please don't even try
- Anybody who hasn't read this job carefully
- Anybody who send's generic/template application
To apply, send me this information:
- Your motivation for this project
- Previous work, preferably relevant to this industry or tech industry
- Your rates
If you don't include "I'm not a spammer" in your cover letter, your application will be rejected.
If we like your application, you will be put to a paid test.