Are you a journalism student or have a passion for pithy sentence structure?
Do you love technology, travel and fashion and beauty?
And do you want to get paid to build your portfolio and showcase your talent on a respected website?
If so, we want to hear from you.
We're looking for a few good writers:
- Who have experience writing for the web
- Are able to tell a solid story in 200-500 words
- Who have a decent grasp of research and a finger on the pulse of news and current affairs
- Are able to critique their own work
- Are interested in writing in different structures and styles (from list-icles to longer-form features)
- Want to create the kind of work their proud to put their names behind
- To start with we'll supply the subject matter (such as stories about the latest headphones, cool apps, new hotels, interiors) and then as we go on we'd love to hear ideas and concepts from you
- Stories are to be approx 200 - 500 words, supplied via Google Docs for editing
Interested parties will need to submit a test feature (we'll give you a story).
Looking forward to working together.