You must detail the relationship between the areas of knowledge and your learning from your ICT experience. It needs to be specific as to how and where you have acquired the ICT knowledge.
You need to imaging that you are a Computer Network Engineer and have worked for various companies.
Be clear and concise in your explanations.
You need to write it in the third person. i.e I completed X at X company and etc.
You need to write about:
Minimum 1 page for ICT Professional Knowledge
Minimum 1 page for Ethics in ICT
Minimum 1 page for Professional expectations in ICT
Minimum 1 page for General ICT Knowledge
Minimum 1 page Hardware and Software Fundamentals
Minimum 1 page Networking
Essential Core ICT Knowledge required for any ICT professional. This includes ICT Professional Knowledge and ICT Problem Solving.
Knowledge Area: ICT Professional Knowledge
This area includes:
• Professional expectations
It is expected that Professional Knowledge topics will need to be addressed at multiple levels in different stages of professional ICT development. The very nature of professional work means that some knowledge and skills are best developed through experience and that understanding of complex issues such as ethics grows with maturity.
Topics covered should include:
• Fundamental ethical notions (virtues, duty, responsibility, harm, benefit, rights, respect and consequences)
• Basic ethics theories
• Integrity systems whistle blowing
• Methods of ethical analysis
• Methods of ethical reflection
• Methods and procedures of ethical repair and recovery
• ICT specific ethical issues (professional – e.g. compromising quality and conflict of interest, and societal – e.g. phishing and privacy)
Topics covered should include:
• responsibility and accountability
General ICT Knowledge:
As well as have essential core ICT knowledge (ICT Problem Solving and ICT Professional Knowledge), it is essential that you have a conceptual understanding of ICT as a broad discipline
Hardware and Software Fundamentals:
An understanding of the basic components of computer systems is required, including:
• Computer architecture and organisation - including processors, memory, storage systems and input/output devices;
• Systems software – Operating systems and application system software.
This area requires an understanding of data communications and networking fundamentals. Topics include:
• Network concepts, protocols and standards
• Network security
• Wireless and mobile computing
• Distributed systems
You need to double check the spelling.
I will check for plagiarism, this has to be written fresh and not copied
You must have read all of the above to ensure you understand what is being asked.
Your bid is your final bid, dont ask for more money if you get awarded.
Your completion time is your final deadline, dont ask for an extension of time.
In your proposal you must include the word PICKME. I then know you have read all of the above.
IF ANY OF THE ABOVE IS WRONG OR NOT COMPLETED YOU HAVE NOT DO THE PROJECT AS ASKED AND ITS NOT COMPLETE.
18 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $61 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, i have read the details provided in your CT Experience - Write about how you have learnt your IT skills project..please contact me to discuss more on the project deadline and some other few things
I'm a Bsc degree holder in computer science. I have worked on many papers in report writing, research.I have read and understood your requirement and I know you will never regret, thank you.