We are a non-for-profit magazine wanting someone to conduct a few interviews (online/via emails) with a few of the cinematographers behind "David Attenborough's Tasmania", and write an article of between 2000 and 3000 words on the cinematography and cinematographers behind the show.
- Must have some experience writing for magazine articles.
- Knowledge of film & television, and/or cinematography beneficial.
- We will put you in touch with the interview subjects via email.
- Deadline isn't until 2nd August so about a month to complete the job.
- You would be fully credited by name as the writer of this article.
- Article for small print distribution as well as online.
- Ongoing work is available for the right person/writer.
If you're interested in applying for this job, please make sure there are some samples of you're writing available. Generic/automatic responses will not be considered. Any questions, please ask!