The Millennial Source is seeking a remote, part-time News Writer to cover breaking news for our Asia and US News. Day-to-day responsibilities include pitching, writing, and fact-checking 3 stories a week, with opportunities for longer-form features, original reporting, and breaking news coverage.
- Pitch weekly breaking news stories topics
- Work directly with editors and founder
- Exceptional writing and storytelling ability, with a distinct voice
- 1+ year(s) of experience covering breaking news and politics, preferably for a millennial audience
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
- Knowledge of AP Style a plus
9 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $25 untuk pekerjaan ini
I AM VERY EXCITED FOR WRITING NEWS IN OUR DAY TO DAY LIFE. I AM A STUDENT OF 12 CLASS . I REMIND ALL THE NEWS OF DAILY LIFE AND IN MY SCHOOL NO ONE KNOW MORE THAN ME. ITS MY PLEASURE TO WRITE FOR U IF U HIRE ME THANKS.