* ANSWER TO BE CONSIDERED *
1) Are you a native Russian speaker?
2) How many words can you proofread per day?
3) How much do you charge per week?
4) How many years of proofreading experience do you have?
We're a fast-growing company, currently working with 50+ remote freelancers from around the world. We're now looking for more people to join our team. You're going to work with several websites in a variety of niches.
The content is very simple, no technical at all, and the articles and posts are short (250-500 words/article).
Please note! This is pretty much just a reading/checking job. Our Russian writers have to make sure the content is written properly, your only job is to make sure the content flows well, and that the writer didn't make a lot of mistakes.
If there are too many mistakes, you should send the content back for the writer to fix it. You should not be spending more than 30-60min per document (2000-4000 words/each).
You'll be provided with all the training materials and support to make sure you succeed at this job.
- Fluent English speaker
- Native Russian speaker
- Ability to work fast and efficiently
- Ability to follow instructions
- Experience with producing high-volumes of content
40 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $899 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi. 1) Yes, I'm native Russian speaker, and fluent in English. 2) Depends on the difficulty of the text. Maybe 5000. 3) I charge per word, not per period. 4) Experience in this language is since I have been spoken it.