The basis for this writing project is to develop online class content for financial coaches who will ultimately coach individuals in financial best practices. This writing project will consist of two parts. The first part will be the car buying process and the second part will be the home buying process.
Part One – Car Buying Process
The writer will need to know financial best practices when preparing to purchase a car. Topics to be covered will be all steps involved in the pre planning and the purchase of a car.
Things To Consider:
1. Type of car
2. What are your needs for the car (E.g., mileage, size for family)
3. Repair costs (American car vs foreign car cost difference)
4. What you can afford (Budgeting for the car etc.)
Other Points To Consider:
1. Initial purchase price which includes down payment, title, registration, documentation and sales tax
2. Ongoing/recurring fees including monthly payment/financing, gas, insurance, general maintenance, registration and inspection.
3. Unexpected= major repairs, insurance rate increase, gas increase
4. No more than 10% annual gross income spent on car (all expenses) including car payment, gas, insurance, maintenance, repairs and registration.
5. 20-4-10 rule 20% down 4 yr. financing and 10% of gross annual income
6. Review of credit report, get approval in advance, know the value of your trade in (Kelley Blue Book)
Car Loans MAIN POINT to include and explain each
3 main points that effect your monthly payment
1. The loan amount- do you have a trade in or making a down payment
3. LOAN TERM 36-72 MO
Also need to cover lease VS buy and new VS old.
Part Two – Home Buying Process
The writer will need to know financial best practices when preparing to purchase a house. Topics to be covered will be all steps involved in the pre-planning and the purchase of a home.
Things To Consider:
1. Figuring out how much house you can afford and having at least 3-6 months of savings for unexpected expenses.
2. Current home lending interest rates
• When or when not to consider paying points
3. Debt to income ratio
4. Checking Credit report
5. Down payment 10-20%
• Explain things to be done to save for a down payment.
6. Definition of Private mortgage insurance (PMI)
7. Closing costs - 3-6% depending upon where you live (home inspection, appraisal credit report and homeowner’s insurance)
8. Moving expenses: quotes from moving company, painting, blinds, and new furniture etc.
9. Pre-approval vs pre-qualify (explain the difference)
• Explain all steps of pre-approval process and what NOT to do AFTER you have been pre-approved for your new home.
18 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $94 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, What's up? I just read your project descriptions carefully and I am glad to inform you that I’d love to use my expertise to help you with the task. Inbox me the details of the work and let’s get started. Kindly,