Looking for freelance experienced writers for a Health niche blog who can create 2 to 6 pieces per month. The writer is not required to be a healthcare/medical professional, but familiarity with topics would come in handy.
The articles should be in layman's terms & easy to read, yet factual & always provide value.
The right candidates will have an opportunity for recurring work.
Topics will range from a variety of health-related subjects (such as; covering health conditions, prevention methods, general health, etc.) to provide solutions, tips, "best of...", and advice for leading a healthier and happier life.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR?
• High level fluent or native English speakers, who are very good at written English. If English is not one of your strong points, please do not apply.
• Have experience in the Health vertical, specifically
• You must be able to produce high quality, long-form content (between 1000-1500 words in general) that is accurate, and information rich.
• Know how to craft compelling, engaging content that draws & keeps a visitor’s attention
• Know how to properly research a topic prior to beginning the production of an article on any given topic.
• You must be willing and able to include links out to authoritative sources of information from within your written text, to back up important points made, and to give credit where it's due where information was found.
• Are ready to provide up to 3 revisions of their article if needed