Do you fit this description?
Spellings, punctuation, typos and syntax errors leap out at you when reading copy.
You are itching to corretc the errors’ made in this job-post and caps on what are obviously not Proper Nouns just make you mad.
You can visualise the flow of an article and match images to the text to enhance it.
If your response is yes to at least 2 of the above, we have a job that may interest you.
The plus side:
Our website is all about gifting and we aim at creating enjoyable and interesting articles that are also informative at the same time. That means you get to edit content that is actually fun to read, not to mention all the great gifting ideas you’re going to pick up on the job! Check out our website and see for yourself! [login to view URL]
What the job entails:
1. Edit and proofread articles (of about 2000 words), ensuring that not only are they grammatically correct, but also contain all the essential information.
2. Upload content for publishing through our cms. This includes sourcing images and doing independent research to verify the content.
3. Understand how to create an SEO-friendly article and tweak headlines and content accordingly.
4. Training to understand company guidelines and protocols for article writing.
5. This involves daily work and you should be able to achieve a turnaround for at least 1-2 articles a day.
**Prior experience as a sub-editor or other editorial roles will be a plus
We have a short test for candidates and there may be a trial.
Attach samples of your writing when applying for this post.
Read and re-read this post till you understand what it is you’re applying for. We DON’T want only proofreaders. You will have to edit AND prepare an article for publishing. Visit our website to understand what published work looks like.
Remuneration: INR 150 per article (INR 1500 for 10 articles)
If the rates or terms are not acceptable to you, please do us both a favour and do not apply, we will not negotiate.
25 pekerja bebas membida secara purata ₹1166 untuk pekerjaan ini
I have been writing for many years now, and can tell you that I am a stickler when it comes to Grammer. If you hire me to edit and proofread, you will not be disappointed.
I am a journalist and editor for a magazine. I have excellent writing and editing skills. I am looking for a long-term freelance job. I am reliable and will always reach my deadlines.
I think I am the right person for this job because I am very good at grammar correction and I always have ideas to create or correct good articles, expecially about travel and arts.
We are a professional team including technical as well as an expertise in English and IItians as well [login to view URL] we serve what you actually want in your work i.e quality