Looking for a premium content writer for a successful blog in the dog niche. Ideally, this will be a long-term business relationship and I'm capable of supplying a decent amount of work on a consistent basis. I'm only willing to negotiate pay per word. So, please message me with your price, otherwise it will be ignored.
I'm willing to pay higher prices, but I demand higher quality. If you're simply rewriting another person's article, that won't do. I put in a lot of research and the quality speaks for itself. Message me and I will send you an example of the quality I expect.
1. The most important factor is relevancy. If you add a topic that doesn't belong (fluff), we are finished working together.
2. Short paragraphs (1-2) sentences.
3. Articles between 1500 - 3500 words.
4. Each subheading should be thoroughly covered. If you can only write 1-2 paragraphs for a specific section, it shouldn’t be covered.
5. Sources must be cited from authorities in the niche and embedded into the content.
6. Keep the content as informational as possible. Less verbose and wordy, the better.
If you can do this, let me know.