i page press release announcing 3 companies joining to promote RED (Remember Everyone Deployed) Friday to fire departments in North America.
Red Friday, created by team members Lisa Millar and Karen Boire in the early 2000s, is an exclusive project of the 4th Canadian Mounted Rifles Association (a veteran run, Canadian federal not-for-profit corporation). We have officially extended the Red Friday definition to include first responders. Red Friday, working with Fire, Police and Paramedic departments and organizations as well as the Military, creates and supports educational programs and mental health initiatives and works in partnerships with Wounded Warriors, the Canada Mental Health Association, The Royal Canadian Legion amongst others.
Some participating Fire Departments include Belleville, East Gwillimbury, Markham, North Bay Springwater, Whitechurch Stouffville with others joining in 2019, we expect to be national by 2020.
Some of the benefits we provide to Fire Departments and Fire Fighter Associations include a web portal and mobile application, under development for fall 2019, to communicate with the public and collect real time user statics, Red Friday School day events (under development), Military Cadet programs, a supported mental health mobile application and funding to service providers like Wounded Warriors and the Canadian Mental Health Association, a larger public relations presence through Red Friday activities– at little or no charge as we are largely self funded through our activities – detailed information below:
• The educational program for public schools being developed with the departments in East Gwillimbury, Whitechurch Stouffville, Markham that also provides a web portal/mobile application with user statistics and outbound email for public notices and interaction,
• Increased public awareness of Fire Responders through the respected Red Friday brand on t-shirts and fire truck decals etc., and events,
• Firefighter Military Cadet Training Programs, co-developed with Chief Gavet in Springwater,
• Mental health, in December we began to develop and launch a mobile Occupational Stress injury application with Occupational Stress Injury Canada ([login to view URL]), the “Red Friday – OSI Can” application to be in service by the fall of 2019.
• Member wellness initiatives, fire fighter associations and fire departments will be invited to apply for grants and bursaries from a fund, overseen by the founders of Red Friday Lisa Miller and Karen Boire, coming in late 2019,
• Direct donations to service providers such as Wounded Warriors Canada and the Canadian Mental health Association.
18 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $99 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, I understand the details and requirements of the project and I'm really passionate about getting the job done. Kindly contact me so that we can communicate further about this privilege. Thank you.