Publicist + Media Relations
[login to view URL] is the leading business radio show in the MidAtlantic States (interviewing 700+ CEOs each year, on 160 terrestrial and internet radio stations).
We've begun helping these CEOs in a wide variety of industries with their video productions, and seek an experienced publicist / media relations person to arrange for the publication of guest columnist articles/columns in a wide variety of vertical and general business regional and national media.
• Minimum of 4 years professional experience.
• Able to proactively pitch articles/columns and manage all aspects of securing a placement in both traditional print and digital media
• Must be experienced picking up a phone and pitching an article, column or concept verbally (must be well spoken and able to think on their feet)
• Must have strong organizational and time management skills
• Able to manage an ongoing editorial calendar
• Knowledge of media strategy and approaches but still able to think outside the box
Must be located in the continental US
This project will start immediately with the intention of expanding our relationship for the long-term.
Interested? Send us a cover letter and resume.