I need these questions answered with an emphasis in Men's Health and Fitness, 125 words for each answer. I need this done ASAP, in 36 hours or less.
1. How important are the warm-up and cool-down portions of a workout/
Explain why warming up is so important.
2. What are the benefits of varying your workout routine/
What is cross training and does it offer any significant benefits?
3. What's the best workout to target every muscle group in 45 minutes? please identify the exercise and # of reps required for men.
4. Will I lose body fat more efficiently by performing my aerobic workouts at a low, rather than a high, intensity?
5. I sweat profusely during my aerobic workout. Is this an indication that I'm out of shape?
6. What steps can an individual take to avoid heat injury when exercising in a hot environment such as Strong Man or Crossfit?
7. Can you offer some basic guidelines for avoiding overuse injuries associated with running?
8. Should I exercise when I have aches and pains/
What causes muscle soreness and how is it best relieved?
9. If I miss a meal or two because of a busy day, am I screwing up my hormones and metabolism? I’m afraid to miss out on burning fat and building muscle.
10. Is there really a better time in the day to do cardio? How about on an empty stomach vs. with food? Will there be a difference?
11. Does any proof exist that exercise can help a person live longer?
22 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $43 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi t4mgym, I am ready to do the job for you and submit the well-researched and best answers for your health issue questions in 1 day. Please check pm for my sample. Thank you!-Lian