This is a one-sentence English command writing assignment project with a questionnaire survey at the end. The Worker will work on this task in the form of an excel sheet to generate verbal (spoken) English. This task will require you to think creatively and write conversational English as if you are actually speaking (Whether it's to a friend, AI, or home automation device).
- The designated candidate would be generating what we call as 'queries', which are natural English commands (similar to Alexa, Siri, etc, but without the initiation word 'hi Siri', 'hey Alexa').
- He or she would only be dealing with populating data in columns 'E' and 'F', (Platform and Query).
- He or she would randomly select a ‘platform’ from 'list of platforms' (from column D) and adding it to cells in Column E. In addition, the candidate will make queries (in Column F) based on the platform in column 'E'. (The test user has to insert the name of the platform in the query to indicate which platform he/she want the 'command' to happen on)
- Being meticulous is crucial in this work.(Excel sheets do not check spell errors and anomalies so it will be easy to miss)
- After the query generation is done, the candidate will be asked questions in the form of a Google Questionnaire about the queries that he or she generates based on the Actions given.
- Lastly, this assignment requires practical data, (meaning write real-world scenario commands/queries). Our queries (commands) will need to be realistic in the sense that it is possible to conduct in our daily lives.