YOU MUST LIVE IN COLORADO TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.
Valley Country Club is Denver's fourth oldest Country Club and recognized in 2019 by the Colorado Avid Golfer Awards as the #1 Most Family-Friendly Club in Denver. With a bustling and growing Membership that is trending toward a young family demographic, our Communications department is expanding to include a part-time Social Media Manager and Communications Assistant. This position could lead to full-time employment but is only available for 20 hours per week currently. YOU MUST LIVE IN COLORADO TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who thrives on a fast-paced and busy environment, and who can get excited telling a story about our Club, Members, promotions, events and Membership opportunities. The Social Media Manager should be a true creative, and comfortable working in a Country Club environment. Technical skills required are as follows:
• Great writing and story-telling skills; you will be responsible for turning a photo into a story and for writing compelling, interesting and informative blogs and social media posts.
• Expertise in working with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Pinterest and other emerging channels.
• Develop and manage the fresh installations for both the Club and the Golf Shop's owned social channels that follow the branding and content strategy of the Club.
• SEO knowledge: industry experience in capitalizing on content, understanding rankings, analyzing posts and leads.
• Customer Service specialist: being able to address community comments and continuing the brand story in our social media forum. Actively monitor and listen to our community and create authentic two-way conversations.
• Creative Design skills: moderate to advanced expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite is highly preferred.
• CRM knowledge: experience working with a drip campaign in a CRM such as HubSpot.
• Photography skills: ability to frame great photography of events and product/merchandise, and knowing which photos will drive more interest/traffic.
• Identify new industry influencers, social media trends and tools that will boost Membership opportunities and Member engagement.
The Valley Country Club Communications department consists of three persons: The Director of Membership and Marketing, the Graphic Design Manager and the Club Receptionist. This position reports to the Director of Membership and Marketing and works cooperatively with the Graphic Design Manager. The Communications department handles all media and promotions for the Club including but not limited to: Monthly 16-panel full color magazine, up to 100 full color poster advertisements on display at the Club, a weekly eblast, all website content and calendar updates, event materials, promotional materials for Membership and Marketing including three 12-panel program guides, a banquet and wedding guide, all menus for the restaurants and special events, in addition to various Club Committees and Women's Golf Association promotional materials. This position will be responsible for taking and editing a large portion of the in-house photography, managing and posting to the social media sites, and updating the Members website and photo album. They will assist with some portion of the projects listed above but the primary focus is on all social media communications.
This is an hourly paid position (TBD and depending upon experience/skills) with benefits of a free daily employee meal, golf privileges and the ability to work with a team of dynamic, friendly, fun and supportive colleagues and Members. Candidates should come ready to jump in and take over the social media department, with a creative, self-motivated temperament and a sense of humor.
10 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $18/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi ! I Have Seen your Job Description. I have 5 years Experience this work. Can I Help you Work? Please Check My Portfolio. I am waiting for your response. Thanks my dear sir!