first, you need to see the whole materials attached and the rubric if you are 100% sure to full fill all the requirement then only let me know.
you should use the APA 6th Edition referencing style when preparing assignments. More information can be found on this style from the Library web site: [url removed, login to view]
you to draw a map according to borders given in pdf unit material and list of different options with different colors.
i need all of the reports with following contents in a good way.
Clear map of farm showing where management or conservation options will be located in detail
Clear description of options implemented with good argument why implemented
Table clearly listing where all stewardship money is accumulated and allocated
Excellent comparison and contrast of environmental management across the countries outlining similarities or differences, benefits or opportunities
Well thought out argument for the implementation of environmental management schemes for WA farmers and adaptations required to fit our system
Report is set out in the correct format, shows fluency of writing and uses correct grammar spelling and reference citation. Ideas and discussion points are presented in a logical order
For your report, in particular include;
• A map of the farm showing where your management or conservation options will be located
• The management or conservation options that you will be implementing and why
• Priority of each option to the region and if there is a minimum or maximum to the area that can be claimed
• Table showing accumulation of stewardship points over the five years and where they have been allocated.
• Compare and contrast the Countryside Stewardship Scheme in England to Environmental Management Schemes available in Western Australia and a form of Environmental Management available in another country. Do not chose another country within Europe as it will be similar to that of England. What are the similarities and differences between the different schemes? What are the benefits or difficulties of their implementation?
• What component of any of the schemes would be of most benefit to Australia and why? Justify your decision explaining any changes necessary, if required, and why.
This assignment addresses the following unit learning outcomes (entirely or in part):
1. Analyse the relationships between social, economic, environmental and cultural factors on agricultural systems and implications for structure of agricultural businesses
2. Assess the advantages and disadvantages of enterprise diversity within a farming system and explain the importance of biodiversity
3. Evaluate the potential impact of modified farm practices and new technology on sustainability of farm businesses and rural communities and landscapes
4. Demonstrate skills in succinct report writing, good organisation, logical argument and presentation skills in a debate
at least study week 2 unit material clearly before making me an offer.