C-MAP is looking for a Technical Writer to author/create, edit, and update a variety of technical documents, including Quick Guides, User Guides, Installation Guides, Release Notes, Technical Bulletins, FAQs, Knowledgebase Articles, and Help Videos for several C-MAP Commercial Marine products. Products relate to commercial ship navigation and cartography, route planning and optimization, and fleet management using web applications. You can view more information about our products here: [login to view URL]
You will be expected to independently learn the product functionality s/he is documenting by examining existing documentation (such as product architecture and design documents, requirements, knowledgebase articles, and bug reports); asking questions of product managers, developers, and users; and by using the products.
Work will be project-based, but we would like to hire someone who will be available on an ongoing basis in the future to make periodic updates to the documentation, and to create new documentation for new products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Independently learn the product functionality you are documenting
• Write, edit, and update technical publications, including Quick Guides, User Guides, Installation Guides, Release Notes, Technical Bulletins, FAQs, and Knowledgebase Articles
• Create and/or edit graphics, illustrations, and screenshots
• Create scripts, animations, and screen recordings for Help Videos
• Coordinate the reviews of documentation prior to release
• Prepare files for output in a variety of formats (e.g., printed, compiled HTML, HTML, and video)
• Publish and archive approved documents
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
You should be experienced in:
• Microsoft Office 2016 or later
• Adobe InDesign CC 2018, FrameMaker 2017, and/or RoboHelp 2017
You should be familiar with desktop publishing and printing concepts. Basic knowledge about line drawing and digital images is beneficial. This work demands strong general computer and Microsoft Windows skills. Web design experience, as well as experience with video authoring tools such as Camtasia Studio, also is helpful.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and fluency in English, are essential. A technical aptitude, attention to detail, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team are required. A personal interest in marine navigation, commercial shipping, route planning, weather forecasting, or optimization is beneficial.
22 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $54/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
i have read the instructions you assignment and i am a qualified writer and will offer the best assignment when you chose me as your favorite tutor. I will offer the best quality assignment which is plagiarism free
Hey! Hope so you are fine. I have got experties in writing and i wanna do this task as i have done this kind of work previously . I’ll definitely don’t put you backward in this regard. Have a good day! Thanks.
Greetings, Experienced professional, in the field of Article writing and Technical writing without plagiarism. having more than 5 years experience in such projects. Allow me to complete your task. Best Regards