We're the management staff of a SNS with one goal: helping people make friends all around the world.
We also manage the Taptrip Web Magazine ( [url removed, login to view] ), which showcases articles centered on travel information.
This time, we’re currently looking for several writers that would be willing to write travel guide articles for this magazine.
At this moment, the profiles of the authors of these articles are not shown on the page, but we’re in the middle of a renewal of the design, and when it finishes, the authors’ profile will be shown.
This way, the work of the writers will remain on the Taptrip Web Magazine for everyone to see.
■ Description of the work
- One person will write from 1 to 3 articles per week (although that is not the maximum: if an applicant can write more than that, we will accept more).
- Articles will be written in English.
- Each article will have a length of approximately 1000 words.
- We will decide the titles of the articles, and the applicant will write the contents (text and images).
- Applicants will login to our CMS tool and write the articles there.
- Articles will be similar to the ones you can find below that have been already published:
5 great festivals in Barcelona you cannot miss!（[url removed, login to view]）
Top 10 things to do in Medellin（[url removed, login to view]）
10 best foods you must try in Malaysia（[url removed, login to view]）
We are currently preparing a manual with all the necessary instructions on the details of how to write the articles and how to use the CMS, so that you can consult and refer to it when we ask you to write one.
- Being able to write an article in English
- Have a liking for travelling
One article: $4 USD
(Extremely talented candidates can get more!)
If you apply for this offer, you absolutely need to answer the following questions:
1. Country and town of residence
2. International and domestic travel experience
・Countries you have travelled to:
・Cities in your own country you have travelled to:
3. Have you ever written an article in a blog, magazine, etc.? If the answer is yes, please tell us the URL of one of your articles.
4. Have you ever used a word processor or a CMS?
■Skill check test
Please refer to the articles you can find in our site ([url removed, login to view]) and write a similar one about the city you currently live in and the points, foods, places or whatever you would like to recommend to visitors about it, and search for an eyecatch image and images for each one of the points (as long as we can see the text and the image, a Word file, etc. is OK). If the results of this test are splendid, we will ask you to start with the job right away and we will publish and pay you for your test article.
13 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $5/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Hey. I'm [login to view URL] in biotechnology, a blogger and I really think I can complete your project in time and give you quality results. I've published several review papers too. Get in touch for more details.