I need someone to write articles for me on a long-term basis (1 article per week), these articles will be published on the blog of a work management website (Work Management platform allows teams to track/assign/manage tasks to boost productivity in a highly collaborative environment).
Here is what you will be doing:
* Research the project/work management industry and know the pain points of how people manage the work of other people using online tools and anything related to communication and collaboration online between team members.
* Use that research knowledge to come up with creative and engaging content writing/marketing articles.
* Write articles based on my choice of topic when needed.
* Linking articles with each other (link to your old articles in your new articles within the context of writing itself). This linking should be creative (using phrases like "if you would like to know more about this or that, click here" is not accepted).
* MUST stick to the schedule of 1 article per week.
Topics (to mention a few):
* Online collaboration towards a common objective.
* Personal productivity.
* Time management.
* Goals on Enterprise/Personal levels.
* Business Processes and how to enhance them.
* Project management (Methodologies, Challenges, Delivery...etc.)
* Communication (especially using a work management tool).
* Agile methodologies in software development.
All your articles and as much as possible should be revolving around the topic of Work Management. For example, when talking about resources utilization, cover how work management tools usually help people optimize their usage of resources.
Payment: Your bid price should be your price for 1 article, and as long as this project goes, you will be paid that amount on a weekly basis.
66 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $25 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, I have been writing articles for blogs on a weekly basis for over a year on different topics. I can comply with your project requirements. Good and researched writing on time.