High Quality Article needed. This article seeks to educate readers on whether:
- Consumer music streaming platforms (i.e. Spotify and Apple Music etc)
- Have impacted piracy positively or negatively (i.e. is there more or less illegal downloads of music from web direct, or stream ripping music from YouTube) in Asia.
- Even Businesses who play music are still practicing piracy.
- End off with a thought-provoking discussion about piracy affecting the content creators/ general morality issue. You will be given free rein here. "Piracy remains a huge problem and may actually be affecting livelihoods of lesser known content creators", "How would you feel if someone did not pay your for your original work?"
Research is to be done on following:
1. WHO are the major competitors of music streaming platforms in Asia (i.e. Spotify, Apple Music, etc.), also: Spotify Business aggressively expanding out into markets like Asia.
2. NOTABLE statistics and figures regarding these competitors
3. PREVALENCE of music streaming PIRACY in Asia
4. YouTube combining with Google music/ Major industry shake-ups to note
5. Businesses are also practicing piracy and being asked to pay license fees retrospectively (Asia)
Article Structure (preferred, please change if you deem necessary):
Introduction. Rise of consumer streaming platforms. Who are the Consumer music streaming platforms in Asia? statistics and figures to be inserted.
2. Piracy before and after rise of the music streaming platforms. Has it affected piracy? statistics and figures to be inserted.
3. Piracy practised even by businesses.
4. Any major industry shake ups
5. Conclusion (thought provoking discussion about piracy and morals)
9 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $54 untuk pekerjaan ini
This is a very interesting topic. And i am hoping to impress you with my findings and literature construct. You've given more than enough information to make this possible.