I'm writing on behalf of a client who's wanting to publish an ebook/online website which has basic Forex information (what is forex, who trades it etc etc).
He has a table of contents ready and looking for each topic that he has to be prepared to be composed in a conversational, friendly manner. We have references ready for you to model after and information which is readily available.
We just need a team to be able to package it together.
Before you apply for this job
- Ideally you should have some idea/interest about the topic
- You should be able to write conversationally
- A topic will be provided to you for you to compose.
- Each topic will be broken up into 6-8 chapters.
- Each chapter will consist of 500-700 words.
- Japanese Candlesticks
- - What is a Japanese Candlestick?
- - Japanese Candlestick Anatomy
- - Basic Japanese Candlestick Patterns
- - Single Candlestick Patterns
- - Dual Candlestick Patterns
- - Triple Candlestick Patterns
We will provide you a topic first to compose. If we are agreeable with your style of writing style/quality/time-delivery, we will assign you more topics to write. We have about 40 topics in total.
The topic you will be writing will be "How to Trade Forex"
You can reference this section here.
[url removed, login to view]
- How to Make Money Trading Forex
- Know When to Buy or Sell a Currency Pair
- What is a Pip in Forex?
- What is a Lot in Forex?
28 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $26 untuk pekerjaan ini
I am ready to tackle this forex conent. I have experience min research writing and conversational styling as well. Please feel free to contact me as soon as possible.