We're looking for an experienced content strategist to develop content for a national training programme. This programme is for a multi-national manufacturer with strong presence in Canadian and US markets. We aim to review your proposal November 22.
- Recommendations to build/evolve our content marketing strategy
- Convert existing Instructor led training courses into 26 x 2 hour training modules and 4 one day (6-7 hour) Instructor Led Training courses. Guidance and subject matter expert will be provided.
Modules are based on 2hr deliverable time via Video Instructor Led training VILT. and four day courses.
The wireframe for the training is being developed and will include the structure, learning topics and learning objectives. We will share previous material to assist with content development for this change in delivery medium.
This project requires:
- Experience creating content for autmotive companies
- Proven writing and strategic skills, as demonstrated in an online portfolio, website, or live-in-production application
- Ability to work with structure provided
We are reasonable with regard to budget - expectations and will answer any questions you may have. Automotive industry knowledge an asset.
In your proposal, please share a brief summary of your experience and tell us about a recent content marketing strategy you proposed or implemented for a client. This job starts very shortly and we anticipate a 90 day turnaround.