I need a freelancer to write ~10 Tax Debt Relief articles for a Personal Finance Website. My requirements:
1) Heavy Research - Deliver solid value to readers. No fluff. Every sentence should have a point and not vague.
2) SEO optimized - Will need the article optimized for keywords (determined based on the criteria from Yoast). I will provide you with keyword(s), and you must know how to incorporate it in your content such that the article will rank for those keywords. Being able to do your own keyword research will be a plus.
3) Skyscraper technique - Write a piece of content that mimics competitor content, AND provides even more value (e.g. a tip that noone else has provided before etc.).
4) Word count - 1500 words or more
5) American English - Will need native American English speakers. These articles deal with IRS debt issues, so it will be a plus if you have an idea of the sentiment/experience dealing with the IRS.
6) I will provide outlines and ideas.
In your application, please follow these instructions:
1) Read these two competitor articles: [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
2) Based on these two articles, provide suggestions on how you'd improve [url removed, login to view]
A successful candidate will ask for the right clarifying questions, have experience in this topic, and will strive to deliver the best they possibly can (vs. just getting it done quickly.)
28 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $556 untuk pekerjaan ini
Write IRS Tax Debt Relief articles for Personal Finance Website Relevant Skills and Experience Article Writing, Content Writing, Copywriting, Ghostwriting, SEO Proposed Milestones $264 USD - Milestones
Hi, i have been doing similar job & ready to start your job right away. please come to chat for more cleareance. Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.