I need a Review paper written on "Alkali-silica reaction (ASR) and its implications on the shelf life of different type of concrete structures, and latest research & development in this area" in about 3500 words (words in References and tables are not counted) according to the following instruction:
1. Cite many references in the review paper - must be about 150 papers (try to inclue more recent dated references).
2. Cover topics like normal strength concrete, high strength concrete ,ultra high strength, self-compacting concrete etc.
3. Recently it has been reported that using crystalline mineral compounds to concrete is efficient in making concrete less vulnerable to cracks and enhance self-healing. Generally available pozzolanic materials such as silica fumes, metakaolin, and fly ash are popularly used to induce self-healing capacity of concrete. These materials enhance the self-healing and reinforcing capacity of concrete through their mechanical and chemical properties at longer curing times. As concrete are more vulnerable to deterioration in warm, carbonate rich, oxygen rich, moist places, using pozzolanic materials in concrete can impose several different effects on concrete healing procedure at some aggressive places such as water wells in harsh environments. The special point to consider here is, the thermal capacity of concrete increases upon addition of pozzolanic materials like silica fumes, metakaolin, and fly ash with a high heat capacity.
So in the present review, please include topics like effect of different materials and nano materials like silica fume, ground granulated blast furnace slag (GGBS), Methakolin,fly ash, nano SiO2, nano TiO2.
4. Include as many tables and figures as possible, but cite the references from where taken.
5. Chemical reaction must be included and explained for each type.
6. Different types of testing of ASR should also be covered.