A very good afternoon to all the terrific Indian bloggers and budding writers out there!
We are Ameya, a blog that is all about books. We are currently looking for up to 10 writers who can do the one-time job of writing an article for it - of course, we'd love to consider you for our future assignments depending on how well this project goes. The article should be related to how you fell in love with books, or how reading changed your life for the better. The length of the story should be between 300-600 words. Since the website is still new and we're a bit tight on budget, we are paying a flat price of INR 150 for this one!
In order to apply for this job, you should meet ALL of the following eligibility criteria:
- You should be an Indian individual (non-Indians and agencies may kindly abstain from applying);
- While you aren’t required to be a bookworm in the strictest sense of the word, we do expect you to have a decent reading habit. Since we need a very personal article, this is very important. It should be YOUR story. That’s the most important thing here;
- You should agree with the aforementioned budget;
- Although you don’t need to be a native English speaker, a fairly decent command of English will be highly appreciated; and
- You should be willing to provide us with 2-3 photos of yourself so that we can include them in the blog post. That gives a more personal touch to it.
All in all, this is a pretty easy and interesting job for anyone who’s willing to help. If you are a budding Indian writer with a special place for books in your heart, feel free to apply. We’ll look forward to reading your wonderful proposals. Do mention the word “Books” right at the top of your application so that we know that you’ve read through this job posting. Cheers!
24 pekerja bebas membida secara purata ₹1425 untuk pekerjaan ini
I have wonderful stories to share with you. Avid reader and fluent in English. Am the perfect man for your job. Have faith in me and I will turn the faith into trust. Thanks and regards.
Keeping it short i like to read books but i am not a nerd and quite good in imagination so i am perfect for the job i can do it for 150 ...its not not about money just want show my skills
Books I am a professional photographer and a travel and food blogger.I understand your project and would love to work with you in this project and more. Have a great day!
Hi I am an Indian female from South Africa and I would love to contribute to this project! Relevant Skills and Experience Blog writing. Facebook page reviews on products.
am good in story writing and also good in English...am pretty sure that my story will also change others lives ...trust me and give me this job and you won't regret it...thanks in advance...