Fantasy Art Work Job - Freelance Job
This project has a minimum of 2 phases. Phase one requires 159 pieces of fantasy art. Phase 2 may require 3000 pieces of fantasy art work.
THIS JOB ONLY INCLUDES 159 ILLUSTRATIONS
1. Design art for imaginary, legendary, or mythological creatures that would appeal to a teenage or older audience.
2. Creatively portray the meaning of each Chinese character through the art if possible, although not necessary.
3. A focus on East Asian Mythology is desired.
1. Interested prospects please start off with a test round of a few samples.
a. Please draw a sketch of a Chinese dragon. Please record the time it took you to produce the sketch.
b. Please add color to the sketch of the Chinese dragon. Please record the time it took you to add the color.
c. Please add a colorful background. Please record the time it took you to add the background.
2. These samples may be sent to my email
3. Send me an email discussing price and what you feel you deserve to be paid per hour or per piece of art.
a. Confidentiality agreement – Protects company ideas from being stolen.
b. Work for hire agreement – Allows the Company to claim ownership of artwork.
5. Phase 1 - Produce 159 pieces of art. Assist with card design process.
6. Receive incremental payments as job is completed and quality art is received.
6. Proceed to Phase 2.
PHASE 1 – Chinese characters to be associated with Art
*Note – the quality of the artwork should not be sacrificed in order to display the meaning of the character.
A powerful dragon with 9 tails is more interesting that a picture of a math equation.
When in doubt, focus on the interesting factors of the creature you will be designing rather than the meaning of the Chinese character.