On Time development - Experts only. must demonstrate your experience and ability to work with back to back speed and no delays. The applicant must also put in a formal proposal to be considered.
This application rquires for patient/users to book/change/cancel appointments in real time online.
there are two interfaces:
1. a user interface where users login to use the features. This consists of a home page/existing user login page, registration page, appointments page where the user can view their appointments [past, present upcoming and future], a contact page where enquiries can be submitted by existing users or general public, and a refer us page whereby the service can be referred.
the overall process also needs to generate confirmation emails to the user based on each action. There are approximately 12 diferent classes of actions [new booking, change booking, confirm booking, cancel booking, thank you for registering, thank you for contacting, thank you for referring us, you have been referred to us etc etc].
2. an admin interface that allows for a practitioner to:
[a] view/interface with users,
[b] view all scheduled appointments based on date and time as well as status, generate reminders through a standard template, or create a customised email [that links through outlook, or outlook express].
[c] set their own schedule as to when they are available for appointments
[d] log into the admin interface through a [url removed, login to view]
the above application must be designed in a sharp and crisp viewer interface based on the benchmark of the latest in industry standards. The overall system must also not just meet industry standards in relation to functional performance but also exceed industry standards.
The succesful bidder must also have carried out such projects similar so as to apply relevant skill sets to work within the budget and complete objectives.
the budget for this assignment is dependant on agreement with succesful biddr. Expected turn around 10 days to initial prototype. 12 days to completion and delivery/upload and ready to go.
A formal proposal that is accurate and will be adhered to must be provided. Do not indicate things that cannot be followed up on or lived up to. This will be picked up on the original assessment.
You must carry out:
1. project analysis [diagramatic overviews of schematics] [1.5 days - 15 hrs]
2. functional/technical specifications [1.5 days - 15 hrs ]
3. develop solution [7 days - 70 hrs]
4. trial/tailor/fine tune/additions to solution/minor enhancements to functions based on appearances etc [4 days - 40 hrs]
total = 140 hrs = 10 hrs/day includes an expected Scope creep of ~ 1.5 hours per day. Devlopers experience with other assignments will significantly reduce scope creep as value added inputs and suggestions can be made at each stage.
5. provide ongoing service/support/customisation [additional fees paid] for minimum of 3 years
6. provide ongoing initiative based product development/upgrades [additional fees paid] for a minimum of 3 years [possible incorporation]
There will also be a requirement for ongoing service and support to be provided [making customised changes such as color/titles etc, uploads onto server] etc etc.
The above is also subject to a legally binding service agreement, and product non disclosure agreement for 5 years. Therefore this project is strictly for industry professionals/registered companies only set up to provide stringent needs and standards.
The end product is also owned by us in full.