+The program automatically plays blackjack, casino holde'm, texas holde'm bonus, video poker and three card poker at any online casino if previously trained
+The program is totally undetectable by the casino and it behaves like a true gambler(this may include random pixel clicks, delays, scheduled brakes
+The program can track how much he wagered , and how much time , and both can be limited by user
+The program is designed in such way that adding different casino games in the future is made more easily
+Important: The program can bet different stakes following this rule: after an x number of hands lost or won from a starting point, with a y bet per hand, the bot makes a new bet of a z amount (example: after loosing 5$ with 1$ bets, the bot makes the next bet a 5$ bet). I will give more details about this later.
Language and platform recommendation: Whatever programming language you deem fit & Windows XP as operating system. The database is MS Access or if you have other viable options please explain.
The bot designed will have the capacity to play at any casino for which it is trained with following capabilities:
1) The bot should have the capacity to learn across casinos through use of the training module
2) It should interact with casino game interface.
3) It should be able to read all the cards placed out.
4) It should be able to make an intelligent decision based on the cards that have been placed out.
5) The bot should be able to place wagers as per a predetermined [user inputed] strategy.
6) The bot should be able to analyze the result of the wagers it has placed e.g. total bet amount, total profit. This will be done for each session.
7) The bot should have the capacity to store all the data in a MS Access database.
8) It should be able to play a finite number of hands or for a specified amount of money. .
9) The bot can be made to run in an auto mode or it can be paused for the user to take control.
10) Most of the readings that bot takes from the table should be visible on the interface, like cards etc. This is done so that user can note any mistake on part of interface. Relying on image recognition technique this sort of behavior is not totally unexpected.
11) The bot works like a screen macro and when the bot is made to run no other foreground window can be active. This is done so that the casinos don't suspect a bot and they also believe that it is a user playing at the other end.
Training module: This software module will consist of following
1) An image recognition module with most of features that would be required for successful recognition. This may include developing two dimensional FFT algorithms and standard image matching algorithms.
2) A database development consisting of all images categorized on basis of their nature ( dice, button, card), and casino as well as platform.
3) A module to specifically handle user selection as well as validation of selected images. This module specifically allows the user to make a selection across screen using mouse and then tell the program what selection he has made. The user should remember that this phase will be crucial and at this stage the program will have to be run exclusively since it will require a system wide hook to capture mouse position from the casino window. Alternatively, the casino screen shots can be used. The desired methodology will be finalized during project development depending on ease and stability of methods.
4) Most of the components for such bot should be programmed in such a manner that the program parameters like waiting time, trigger event etc can be set by the user thru an interface.
5) A typical training scenario will involve following steps
a) User opens up a casino. The casino name is given as an input to the program.
b) The casino is checked for if it is already trained. If not then the user is prompted for training the casino.
c) The user is asked to specify the casino rules(number of decks, hit soft 17,double, splitting) and then select identify and locate certain buttons on the casino window and asked to validate them(this will include cards, buttons, stakes and any error message that can appear on the casino)
d) The user is then asked to select face of a card and validate it. The face of a card has to be selected such that only the number or letter will be selected. This will enhance the processing time of image. This is done till all cards have been validated for both the dealer and banker
e) Once image recognition and database is complete then we move on to the trigger and timer parts where user specifies the time he wants to wait for results and so on.
Blackjack has different rules at different casinos. A table that contains the rules of the casino in relation with the optimal strategy can be found at: [url removed, login to view]
To see and test the program you can use any casino available, most of them have a free play option which is identical with the real money version. A list of casino's can be found at [url removed, login to view]
9 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $739 untuk pekerjaan ini
Experts on Web related development projects, having hands full of experience in Linux and Network related projects from past 4years. "More info please logon to "WWW.FUGENX.COM"
Hello, i developed a roulette bot with scrapper library and ocr tecnology and now i want to build poker bot, blackjack bot and in the future backgammon bot. PM for more details.