We would like to develop a piece of software that is split into two: a client side and a server side.
• This part of the program consists of a simple 3D environment where standard CAD files (IGES, STL..) can be imported.
• These files should be viewable in a 3D window (zoom in/out, rotate etc…)
• The program should then be able to apply names to different parts of the 3D object.
• The program should be able to describe simple straight lines which will be decoded by the server program as forces with magnitude and direction.
• All of this information should then be sent securely to the server part of the program.
• The server receives a file containing the CAD file and all of the added information from the client side of the program.
• This file is manipulated by a piece of software called CMGA that has already been written in matlab (very badly) but needs to be translated and improved up in c#.
• After being manipulated, the resulting file is sent to a physical simulator for analysis. This physical simulator is an already existing package and does not need to be redone. It has to be ensured, however, that the manipulated file is compatible with the existing physical simulator software file format.
• The output of the physical simulator is then finally manipulated by the CMGA program and sent back to the client.
I have been assigned 4 weeks within which to complete this project though it may be something that can be completed in a lot less time. The dates are 1st of March – 2nd of April.
I require three developers:
• Someone with experience in 3D environments that can create the client side of the program.
• Someone with experience with transferring data securely and efficiently between the client and server.
• Someone who can aid in rewriting the CMGA program and in ensuring compatibility with the physical simulator.
Ideally one of the above programmers should have experience with project management and will work with me on organizing the overall program development.
29 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $4238 untuk pekerjaan ini
I can do this work, but about the CMGA, I can rewrite it in C++ or Delphi (depends on the code), not C#. I have experience of 3D and Socket programming, both in Windows and Linux, so will not have any problem.
Hi, We are working in 3D environments as you are looking for, We are a complete solution provider and specialized in multimedia and dynamic web applications. I look forward your response. Regards, Paul
hello sir we are a team of workers who can easily perform your job. our bid for teh project is $3500 and delivery within maximum 25 days after full testing. lets look together for a BETTER WORK. Thanks.. Bye